The Daily Journal does not mediate complaints between consumers and businesses.

Generally, the newspaper will report on such a dispute only if a complaint has been filed with the Indiana Attorney General’s Office, or if a civil lawsuit has been filed in court.

Readers are welcome to call (317) 736-2712 to report that such a complaint or suit has been filed.

All content copyright ©2016 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. Click here to read our privacy policy.